Enter discount code WARMLEGS at check out for $5 off each pair of Fleece Lining for 2 or more pairs.
ComfyChoices® No-Bulk Fleece Lining is warmer than tights and cotton Long Johns. With no crotch, butt, or waist, the liners are easy to put on and take off. It's a money-saver because you can turn your summer pants into winter pants affordably. No-Bulk Fleece Lining can be removed with your pants on, provided that the pants are not tight. It's perfect to pack for travel. Ideal for people who are cold all the time due to thyroid issues or decreased circulation, people who are outdoors, such as gardeners, construction workers, motorcycle riders, hunters, etc.
To put on the liners:
- Put on the liners. They will feel a little loose because they are not elastic and are not fastened to the body.
- Put socks on to cuff the bottom of the liners so the liners won't ride up when you pull on your pants
- Pull your pants up.
- Secure ties onto the belt or belt loops.
To remove liners with pants on (Pants need to be not tight):
- Untie ties.
- Push lining down the leg.
- Pull ling from the bottom.
- Take off lining.
Sizing is based on the circumference of the thigh. Men with big bellies may need a size Small/Medium because of their skinny legs.
Two sizes: Small/Medium - Thigh circumference 22" - 25.5"
Large/XL - Thigh circumference 25.5" -28"
Three inseam choices: 24" 28" 32". Inseam is the length between crotch and ankle.
Three color choices: Green, Brown, Blue.